Press Release 033-2012
22 February 2012
The Philippine Embassy in Riyadh reiterates its advice to Filipinos who think they may need a police clearance in the future to secure a Saudi Police Clearance before leaving final exit or departure from the Kingdom.
The police clearance is a requirement for those who seek employment or residency in other countries.
- Letter of Endorsement (LOE) addressed to the police authorities that may be obtained in the Embassy
- Copy of passport or iqama,
- Fee: SR100.00
The applicant then will bring the LOE to the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs for authentication, then present the LOE before the police authorities for the police clearance.
For Filipinos who have already left the kingdom, the process is longer and may take two to three months upon receipt of documents and payment.
The following are the requirements:
- Request Letter addressed to the Embassy stating the purpose of the Police Clearance and email address, if any;
- Duly accomplished Fingerprint Card obtained through the State Police of the country where the applicant is presently residing;
- Photocopy of passport used in Saudi Arabia clearly showing the applicant’s photograph and all visas;
- Copy of Saudi residence permit (iqama);
- Two (2) recent taken 2 X 2 (inches) colored pictures with white background;
- Other relevant document, if any, to support the application for Police Clearance;
- Embassy’s notarial- SR 100.00 (US$25.00)
- Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs authentication fee: SR 30.00 (US$ 7.50)