SSS Foreign Representative to Riyadh, KSA since September 24, 2004 and designated area head for SSS operations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Joined Social Security System(SSS) as Contractual employee in June 1992 and was absorbed to the regular force in July 1997.
Previous positions held:
- January 2000 to September 23, 2004 -SSS Representative to the State of Kuwait
- January to December 1999 - Team Head, SSS Bohol branch
- July 1997 to December 1998 - Accounts Officer, SSS Bohol branch
- Introduced SSS to OFWs in the Kingdom of Bahrain and negotiated collecting agent- the Bahrain Financing Company.
- Introduced SSS to OFWs in Jordan and Israel with iRemit as the collecting arm.
- Provided support to other SSS Foreign offices in the Middle East who do not have online facility.
- Finished College at the Holy Name University in Tagbilaran City, Bohol (Bachelor in Elementary Education with units in BSE Major in Math in October 1991- Cum Laude).
- With units in M.P.A. at the Holy Name University, Tagbilaran City in 1993.
- Finished Secondary education at Blessed Trinity College – Talibon, Bohol in March 1988.
- Born on November 15, 1970, in Talibon, Bohol.
- Married to Grace Gamale Roma and blessed with five children