- Architecture – 126 Examinees
- Civil Engineering – 65 Examinees
- Electronics and Communications Engineering – 38 Examinees
- Certified Public Accountancy – 24 Examinees
- Registered Electrical Engineering – 44 Examinees
- Registered Master Electrician – 66 Examinees
The Philippine Consulate General in Jeddah simultaneously hosted a SPLBE in Jeddah.
The PRC team composed of Atty. Dan V. Malayang, Head, Examination Team, Ms. Pamela P. Faner, Ms. Jessica G. Madeja and Mr. Paul Leo D. Abesamis, Examination Supervisors, informed the Embassy that the result may be released in January 2012 and PRC officials will be dispatched to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to administer the oath taking of the successful examinees. END